Polyether amine T5000 CAS: 64852-22-8 Polyether amine T5000 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone Polyether amine is a trifunctional primary amine of approximately 5000 molecular weight. It is clear, almost colourless, viscous, liquid product. Its amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the ends of aliphatic polyether chains. APPLICATIONS • […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D230
Polyether amine D230 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D230 is a difunctional, primary amine with an average molecular weight of about 230. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbons atoms at the end of the aliphatic chain.
• Epoxy curing agent
• Reacts with carboxylic acids to form hot melt adhesives
• Reacts quickly with isocyanates
• Salts may be formed readily for surfactant use.
• Low viscosity, colour and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a wide variety of solvents, including water
• Provides tough, clear, impact resistant coatings, castings, and adhesives
• Coatings are free of surface blush prevalent with many amine curing agents
Arpadis is one of the largest chemical distributor in Europe.
Arpadis is handling the storage, transport, export & import formalities of Polyether Amine D230 globally.