Ethyl Acrylate CAS: 140-88-5 Ethyl Acrylate is an acrylate monomer with a molecular formula of C5H8O2, CAS: 140-88-5. It is a clear and volatile liquid with a sharp acrid odour and slightly soluble in water and completely soluble in alcohols, ethers and almost all organic solvents. It is a very flammable liquid with a flashpoint […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D230
Polyether amine D230 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D230 is a difunctional, primary amine with an average molecular weight of about 230. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbons atoms at the end of the aliphatic chain.
• Epoxy curing agent
• Reacts with carboxylic acids to form hot melt adhesives
• Reacts quickly with isocyanates
• Salts may be formed readily for surfactant use.
• Low viscosity, colour and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a wide variety of solvents, including water
• Provides tough, clear, impact resistant coatings, castings, and adhesives
• Coatings are free of surface blush prevalent with many amine curing agents
Arpadis is one of the largest chemical distributor in Europe.
Arpadis is handling the storage, transport, export & import formalities of Polyether Amine D230 globally.