Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D230
Polyether amine D230 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D230 is a difunctional, primary amine with an average molecular weight of about 230. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbons atoms at the end of the aliphatic chain.
• Epoxy curing agent
• Reacts with carboxylic acids to form hot melt adhesives
• Reacts quickly with isocyanates
• Salts may be formed readily for surfactant use.
• Low viscosity, colour and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a wide variety of solvents, including water
• Provides tough, clear, impact resistant coatings, castings, and adhesives
• Coatings are free of surface blush prevalent with many amine curing agents
Arpadis distributes the polyether amines within the Benelux, France and the UK