Teraspartic®292 CAS: 136210-32-7 Teraspartic 292 is an aminofunctional resin with the chemical name: Aspartic Acid, N, N ‘-(Methylenebis(2-methy 1-4,1 -Cyclohexanediyl)]bis-, 1,1′ ,4,4’ -Tetraethyl 1 Ester, the product is a colourless to pale yellow liquid, Teraspartic 292 react with a polyisocyanate to make a high solid resin, two-component polyurethane topcoats and solvent-free coating materials. Production: Teraspartic […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Glycerin or Glycerol is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic.
Glycerin Chemical Structure Composition.
- Glycerol can be produced by various routes from propylene.
- Gycerol is a waste product of biodiesel from fats
- Triglycerides can be saponified with sodium hydroxide to give glycerol and fatty sodium salt or soap.
The main sources are soybeans, palm oil and animal-derived tallow.
- Crude Glycerin: glycerol content above 80%, high water content and presence of MONG (Matter Organic No glycerol). Brown. Main use is energy intake in cattle.
- Technical Glycerin: glycerol content until 95%, low water content and the presence of MONG. Gray. Used in all types of intermediate industrial chemical processes.
- Glycerin USP/ PhEur: glycerol content above 99%, color less, transparent and MONG and water minimum content. Used in the cosmetics industry, personal care and pharmaceutical industries.
- Glycerin E422: as food Additive.
Used in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and coating industries as a chemical intermediate, humectant, solvent, sweetener, thickening agent, emollient or conditioning agent.
Arpadis is one of the largest chemical distributor in Europe.
Arpadis is handling the storage, transport, export & import formalities of Glycerin globally.