Acrylics Monomers 2-Ethyl-Hexyl Acrylate (2-EHA) 2-Hydroxy-Ethyl Acrylate (2-HEA) 2-Hydroxy-Ethyl Methyl Acrylate (2-HEMA) 2-Hydroxy-Propyl Acrylate (2-HPA) 2-Hydroxy-Propyl Methacrylate (2-HPMA) Butyl Acrylate (nBA) ButylMethAcrylate (n-BMA & i-BMA) Ethyl Acrylate (EA) Glacial Acrylic Acid (GAA) – Available in all customized dilutions:60%,70%,80%,90% Glacial MethAcrylic Acid (GMAA)-Available in all customized dilutions:60%,70%,80%,90% Glycidyl MethAcrylate (GMA) Methyl Acrylate (MA) Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D400
Polyether amine D400 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D400 is a difunctional, primary amine with average molecular weight of about 430. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chains.
• Epoxy curing agent that provides increased flexibility and toughness
• Used in polyurethanes, polyureas, and thermoplastic polyamide adhesives
• Salts may be formed for use in cutting fluids
• Low viscosity, color and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a variety of solvents.
Arpadis is one of the largest chemical distributor in Europe.
Arpadis is handling the storage, transport, export & import formalities of Polyether Amine D400 globally.