TriMethylol Propane (TMP) Cas: 77-99-6 Trimethylol propane (TMP) is a triol present as a colourless solid with the molecular formula C6H14O3. Production Trimethylol propane is produced via a 2 step reaction. The first step is the condensation of Butanal and formaldehyde. The second step is a reaction with formaldehyde at high pH. When used […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D400
Polyether amine D400 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D400 is a difunctional, primary amine with average molecular weight of about 430. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chains.
• Epoxy curing agent that provides increased flexibility and toughness
• Used in polyurethanes, polyureas, and thermoplastic polyamide adhesives
• Salts may be formed for use in cutting fluids
• Low viscosity, color and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a variety of solvents.
Arpadis distributes the polyether amines within the Benelux, France and the UK