Hexamethylenediamine ( HMD ) (CAS : 124-09-04) Hexamethylenediamine (HMD) also named Hexane-1,6-diamine; 1,6-Hexanediamine or 1,6-Diaminohexane is a chemical compound with two amines functions. Production Hexamethylenediamine (HMD) is obtained from hydrogenation of the adiponitrile. Use HMD and adipic acid are the starting materials for nylon 6,6 used widely in textiles and plastics. HMD reduce yellowing in PU resin. […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D400
Polyether amine D400 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D400 is a difunctional, primary amine with average molecular weight of about 430. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chains.
• Epoxy curing agent that provides increased flexibility and toughness
• Used in polyurethanes, polyureas, and thermoplastic polyamide adhesives
• Salts may be formed for use in cutting fluids
• Low viscosity, color and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a variety of solvents.
Arpadis is one of the largest chemical distributor in Europe.
Arpadis is handling the storage, transport, export & import formalities of Polyether Amine D400 globally.