Monopropylene Glycol CAS: 57-55-6 Mono propylene glycol also known as propylene glycol, PG, propan1, 2diol, MPG is a clear, colourless, and viscous liquid with a characteristic odour and the molecular formula C3H8O2, CAS: 57-55-6. It is soluble in water, and has hygroscopic properties. Mono Propylene Glycol Chemical Structure Composition. Production Mono propylene glycol is produced […]
Request a quotation
To request a quotation, please click on the button on the right.
Polyether Amine D400
Polyether amine D400 is characterized by repeating oxypropylene units in the backbone. Polyether amine D400 is a difunctional, primary amine with average molecular weight of about 430. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chains.
• Epoxy curing agent that provides increased flexibility and toughness
• Used in polyurethanes, polyureas, and thermoplastic polyamide adhesives
• Salts may be formed for use in cutting fluids
• Low viscosity, color and vapor pressure
• Completely miscible with a variety of solvents.
Arpadis is one of the largest chemical distributor in Europe.
Arpadis is handling the storage, transport, export & import formalities of Polyether Amine D400 globally.